现在就加入我们，共启成功旅程。请联系我们：email@example.com 或电话：008615026724920 | 职位发布
|Center Director||杭州||National Director||Study Abroad|
As a Center Director at a BE Training Center, you are responsible for the overall management of the center to ensure high academic quality and production efficiency to drive for customer satisfaction and student retention in one center catered for English learners from 8-18 years old. Developing the business of both academic training and study abroad consultancy services.
· Plan and executive center marketing activities to build, maintain and promote the BE brand name in the local market, attract potential customers for telephone and visits, sales and re-sales;
· Work with the academic team to implement the Operation Manual and to ensure teaching quality continually improves;
· Supervise the consultant and the sales team to improve the sales process, monitor the sales team and meet budgeted sales targets;
· Be in charge of staff employment, ensure all staff receive appropriate training and participate in evaluations of both Chinese and foreign staff;
· Ensure accounting tasks are carried out effectively and clearly; create annual budget, arrange the payment of reasonable expenses according to budget and approved guidelines;
· Ensure that all departments have timely and effective logistics support;
· Make sure IT and computer equipment meets the BE standard. Ensure that all relevant information is registered in properly in the sales force and LanMao system.
· Oversee the quality of service delivered to customers, and implement customer service measurements to ensure continued improvements;
· ·Bachelor degree or above in business management or related;
· Familiar with British Educational System of A-level and IGCSE is a big plus;
· 5-8 years’ work experience and at least 3 years on senior sales management position, preferred in training center and experience in selling high-end products with annual fee of RMB 30-40k;
· Strong interpersonal skills and proven track record in team leadership and staff management;
· Organizational abilities, detail-oriented and able to manage complex multifaceted organization.
· Problem-solving and self-motivated. Can work under pressure, creative,
· Good people management skill, able to hire, train and monitor staff.
· Basic finance management skills.
A successful candidate:
· Be able manage the performance of teams
· Has strong commitment to quality in everything he or she does
· Conveys a sense of enthusiasm for international education
· Is optimistic and has a well-developed sense of proportion and humour
· Is smart and professional in dress and appearance
· Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, with a mature and broad mind and detail oriented
· A creative and resourceful approach, good problem solving skills and a bright and energetic attitude